Point Engineering offers a wide range of Mechanical Engineering services including residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Point Engineering has experience in design, construction review, evaluating, advising and reporting through the application of engineering principles with the intent of safeguarding life, health, property, economic interests, the public welfare and the environment.
Codes and resources utilized:
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers(ASHRAE)
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)Standards and Guidelines
- Ontario Building Code (OBC) & The Fire Code
- National Building Code & National Fire Code of Canada
- National Fire Protection Association(NFPA) Codes and Standards